Body Back® is a results-based workout designed for moms who want their body back, whether they just had a baby or their last child was born twenty years ago! Most importantly, it will help women unlock their personal possibilities in an inspiring and powerful environment. Body Back® clients experience targeted high-intensity workouts, inspiration and motivation in every class.more
This is a FREE class so bring a friend! Get your muscles SCREAMING at this fabulous Halloween themed class! We'll incorporate sensory, visual and auditory play throughout the workout. Afterwards you can join us for a spooky snack contest (prizes go to spookiest and cutest), a costume contest and parade, giant bubbles, face painting, games and more!more
The Get Fit Challenge is an 8 week personal challenge coupled with in person workouts that is guided and facilitated by FIT4MOM Long Beach.
The Challenge Includes:
· Baseline fitness testing including “before” pictures, a timed run, circumference measurements, sit-ups, push-ups, squats and biceps curls. (Pick one of the dates below to schedule your initial fitness testing).
· Assistance in making “SMART” goals based on your initial fitness testing results.
· End of challenge “post” fitness testing to compare your results and see your improvements.
· Weekly encouragement and guidance e-mails.
· Inclusion in a secret Facebook group where you will receive motivation from certified personal trainers and other challenge members.
· Nutrition support, guidance and accountability from FIT4MOM Staff and other challenge members via “LoseIt" (you must be able to access this app/site to participate in this aspect of the program).
Challenges only run periodically. Please check the schedule before purchasing.more
Baby-sitting is available for the first four registrants who sign up 10 hours before the scheduled class time.
A signed waiver for your child must be on file.
Baby-sitting must be paid for prior to enrollment.
If you do not make the cut-off for the first four slots of baby-sitting, you will be placed on the wait-list. Being on the wait-list does not ensure you have a registration for childcare. If you arrive for childcare and you are not on the class register, you are not guaranteed a spot.
Your child's safety is our first priority and ensuring we have a proper adult to child ratio is our top concern.