The next Get Fit Challenge starts January 2nd, 2017!
The Get Fit Challenge Includes:
- Baseline fitness testing including “before” pictures, a timed run, circumference measurements, sit-ups, push-ups, squats and biceps curls.
- Assistance in making “SMART” goals based on your initial fitness testing results.
- End of challenge “post” fitness testing to compare your results and see your improvements.
- Encouragement and guidance e-mails on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Inclusion in a secret Facebook group where you will receive motivation from certified personal trainers and other challenge members.
- Planning tools (calendars, checklists, meal planners, etc.) to help you reach your goals.
- Eating and exercise guidelines to help you reach your goals.
- Access to online workouts (which will be prescribed to you on specific days).
- Access to our Free Running Group.
- Access to our Google Drive files related to this challenge.
- The Get Fit Challenge does not include classes at FIT4MOM Long Beach unless the package you purchase specifies otherwise or you are a current client with a Body Back Monthly Membership or FIT4MOM Unlimited Membership.