So... Father's Day is in 6 hours. Still haven’t gotten him a card? Here is a quick and easy shirt-and-tie card you can make in about 10 min. We found a great step by step post at the blog listed below
We are also posting slightly modified instructions and images here.
All you need are two papers, 4 buttons, and glue. This makes 2 cards.
1. Fold an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper (preferably cardstock but not essential) in half lengthwise so it is 4 inches by 11 inches. Open and fold it in half again the other direction so you have the top of the card fold. Cut along your fold lines. You should have two cards that are about 4 inches wide by 5.5 inches tall.
2. Eyeball or measure about one inch from the fold and use scissors to cut through both sides of the paper.
3. Fold these pieces in to the center of the card, so the top corners meet in the middle. This should look like the collar. Glue collar down.
4. Download this tie template or eyeball it and cut a tie out of your second paper – I used scrapbook paper. Glue your tie in the center of the card.
5. Add photos into the center of the card. Write a personal message. DONE!