Yoga Stretch Workouts will be an 1 hour mama only classes (no childcare will be currently offered).
Join us for a Mama-Only Yoga session. Please bring your own yoga mat.
For current active monthly members each class will be $7.
For monthly members on hold please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For current class pass holders a deduction of 1 class from pass.
For those with no membership or pass class will be $25.
To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be implementing the following:
1. Limiting class attendance per state guidelines.
2. Masks will be required at check-in. Masks will be optional during the class.
3. Members will be required to follow social distancing guidelines and we recommend they keep a 10-foot distance during class. It is not recommended for children to wear masks under 2 years old, so it will be critical to keep 10-foot distance (note: since exercise increases breathing, and that increases the distance aerosol travels, you may want to enforce 10-feet social distancing).
4. No children for our POP UP Social Distancing HIIT Workouts. There will be no childcare at this current time. We will inform of any changes when we will be able to provide childcare.
5. Members are asked to bring their own water bottles, equipment (dumbbells or resistance bands) and towels/mats. New-sealed resistance bands will be available for purchase for $12. Please email email@example.com before class if you need to purchase a new band.
6. Contactless greeting and coaching. Instructors will cue movements from a 10 foot distance.
7. If you are a new mama trying out classes, equipment is optional. See above regarding equipment for purchase.
8. There will be no partner movements in class; no high fives, hugs, etc.
9. Instructors will have cone/markers/indicators for member set up and where to place your mat.
10. Members strongly encouraged to bring their own sanitation wipes to clean your equipment before and after class.
11. Bad weather days and low reservation will be virtual classes.
12. Playgroups will be discontinued for the time being. Classes may begin and end at a location distanced from communal areas or playgrounds. Instructors have been directed to pack up and exit class premises immediately following class, to deter group lingering. If you opt to gather in communal areas or playgrounds after the conclusion of class, you assume all associated risks and do so independent of the recommendation and practice of FIT4MOM.
In addition, we ask that you adhere to the following:
If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms, please stay home.
The above changes will help us stay committed to a healthy and safe community. We will continue to monitor both local and federal government information, and will update you should anything change. Additionally, if you or your child(ren) have experienced any symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, or diarrhea, or have been around someone who has, please do your part and do not come to class. It’s of the utmost importance to be considerate of others and avoid anything that would put anyone at risk.
We appreciate and understand your efforts to be healthy and cautious at this time.
Sunday – September 19, 2021
Sunday – September 26, 2021